Ahh… the week between Christmas and New Years… Now is the perfect time to catch up on some of the reading you missed on the Decisive Minds blog. To help you out, I've checked my google analytics and assembled a list of our most popular blog posts from 2015. Read these posts and get a big head start for the new year.
15. My 1-2-3 System for Getting Booked on Telesummits (Even If You Have a Small List) When I started my business, I had a list of 0. In a year, I built it up to several thousand. I did that by being a telesummit guest. Getting guest gigs like that is getting harder as minimum list requirements grow. This post shows you how to get those gigs even if your list is still tiny.
14. How to Create a Handout that Makes it Home Nothing is more discouraging than to give a speech and come back to the room a bit later to find that people didn't take your handouts. Here's my recipe for creating a handout that makes it home.
13. Three Ways your Mindset is Holding Your Success Hostage Many, many of my entrepreneur friends are stuck. They know their stuff, they are good at what they do, but they are not getting traction. Often this can be fixed with a few simple mindset tweaks.
12. How to Get Paid to Attend Live Events Attending live events is one of the best investments you can make in your business. But, it is hard to afford to attend when cash flow is tight. What if you could get paid to attend?
11. 5 Ways to Banish Bright Shiny Objects Forever I love bling. But, entrepreneurial bling (i.e. bright shiny objects) can get in the way of your success. Here are five ways to overcome the temptation to constantly be starting NEW things and instead, focus on what's working in your business.
10. Read This If You Are on the Verge of Giving Up We've all had those days when we are ready to throw in the towel. Here's a bit of encouragement to get you back on track.
9. My Super Easy Speaker Sheet Shortcut One of the fastest ways to get new clients is to speak to more than one person at a time. The key to doing that is to create a simple speaker sheet. It doesn't have to be hard. Read this post and learn how to put one together in just a few hours.
8. How to Create an Irresistible Talk Description Make your audience want to come hear what you have to say. Read this post and learn my secret formula for creating a talk description that sells.
7. Setting Goals the Zig Ziglar Way I love Zig Ziglar. I wrote this post in 2010 on how Zig Ziglar sets goals. Five years later, it is still one of my most popular posts.
6. How to Create A Speaker Sheet (Video Podcast) If I came to you today and asked you to speak in front of my large audience tomorrow – would you be ready? One of the biggest pieces of being ready to speak – is having a prepared speaker sheet. In this podcast episode, I show you how to make a simple speaker sheet that will help you get your next speaking gig.
5. How to Make More Money Working with Fewer Clients Does it sometimes feel like you could make more money per hour working a minimum wage job? What if instead of going for more clients (and therefore you have less time), you enrolled less clients who paid you more money? This is how high end coaches really make money.
4. My 10 Minute Blog Post System I wrote this post in 2013. The method I teach still works. If you know you need to be creating content but just can't find the time, this post is written especially for you.
3. 5 Steps to Creating Your 90 Day Marketing Plan Again, this is an oldie but goodie. Here are 5 steps to create a marketing plan that works. If you want a more comprehensive business plan, check out the 2016 Decisive Minds Business Planner.
2. The Absolutely No Excuses Guide to Creating Passive Income Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to sit back and make money, day in and day out, from something you created months or years ago? That's the promise of passive income. It is a little harder to do than it sounds, but it can be done. Here's how I create passive income for Decisive Minds.
Drumroll please… the #1 Decisive Minds blog post of 2015 was…
1. My Easy 3 Step Decision Making Process I called my company Decisive Minds because I believe in the power of making decisions. This blog post shows you how to easily make the best decisions in your business.
So, there you have it. The 15 top Decisive Minds blog posts for 2015. What were your favorite posts? Let me know in the comments below.