You may have seen the term Private Label Rights or PLR articles being tossed around frequently lately. PLR articles are articles you can buy (usually in packages or as part of a membership) that you may edit and use as you wish. Unlike free reprint articles, you are not required to link back to anyone else’s website which makes them appealing to many web publishers.
Once you understand the concept behind PLR articles, you can see why they are appealing. Most people can envision the value of adding the articles to their websites. But, did you know there are more ways to use PLR articles than that?
1. Add them to your blog: Similar to adding PLR articles to your website, you can take excerpts and use them on your blog for fresh content. Whether you take a portion and use it as a “tip of the day” or use the entire article, PLR articles can be a huge time saver for you.
2. Send them in your newsletter: Need content for your newsletter? PLR articles are an option. Of course, if you’re developing a relationship with your readers, you may wish to edit the articles to make them your own voice. However, you can pull a section from a PLR article – use it as inspiration — and whip out a newsletter in minutes.
3. Start an e-course: If you purchase a package of PLR articles based on a theme, it’s quite easy to turn them into an ecourse simply by adding them to your autoresponder. Something as simple as “Five Ideas for Kids Lunches” can become a 5 day ecourse to grow a big newsletter list.
4. Use them in your podcast: Take a PLR article and use it as inspiration for a podcast. Add the content and you’re done.
5. Send them in a print mailing: Direct mailing is huge. If you have a list of postal mailing addresses, put together a free report from PLR articles and send it out.
6. Create a special report: Simply bulk together some PLR articles that have the same topic, and make them flow into a special report. Turn it into a pdf file and give it away to your website visitors.
See how easy that is?
The only hard part is finding a high quality PLR service that fits your niche. Look around. Make sure the PLR package or membership you choose provides you with high quality articles so you can create something you’ll be proud of.
Nicole Dean welcomes you to check out EasyPLR.com – where you’ll find high-quality PLR articles on niches sold in very limited quantities.
I highly recommend this PLR site for the best PLR on the web.